Educating and empowering the less privileged through integrated methods and initiating and implementing progressive social change.We want to see an India where every child gets an education, every youth an opportunity to succeed, and every woman the right to equality.
Vallalar Educational Trust is dedicated to support the weaker sections of the society with a holistic, sustainable and diversified approach. Our vision is socio-economic and educational development of backward communities and villages, with a focus on child development, youth development, women empowerment and care and support for aged people.
The aims and objectives are varied, yet pointed towards the common goal of making a positive difference to the quality of life. Moreover, in this direction we feel the most important are:
• To work for the eradication of illiteracy and provide quality education to all.
• To help in improving health care services in the district.
• To create awareness about the importance of environment for good health.
• To empower women through income generating skills.
• To promote SHGs for economic independence of the women.
• To encourage and create awareness among local people preserving their environmental health, cultural and traditional heritage.VET runs a nursery and primary school. There are currently 160 children attending with nine members of staff. The mode of teaching is in English.The syllabus taken are :•Tamil •History•English •Computer Science•Science •Social Science•Maths •Drawing•General Knowledge (G.K)Volunteering, one of the pillars of philanthropy is a powerful factor in social service.
We invite volunteers from abroad for teaching ENGLISH, DANCE, MUSIC and other extra curriculum in our Nursery and primary school in our Home town Villupuram. The purpose of this position is to improve the English skills and other extra curriculum like dance, music of the kids in our school.
Vallalar Educational Trust was established in 2004 with the aim of providing quality education to children of poor farmers of kanjanur and adjacent villages. The school provides quality education to children from socially, economically and educationally weaker section of the society.
VET plays an important role in bringing a positive change in the lives of these children by isolating them from the present situation and providing them a healthy environment to sustain and at the same time providing them education to become self reliant in future.